DAY 1: Arrival Cairo, Egypt Cairo Holidays Your Egypt Cairo Holiday Package will start at Cairo Airport as Maestro Online Travel representative will be waiting to assist you through airport formalities and escort you to the hotel for check in and overnight stay.
DAY 2: Giza sightseeing Tours After Breakfast, depart for a full day tour to visit the Pyramids of giza, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the world & Sphinx with its human face & lion body stand in front of the Pyramids. Then visit the ancient capital of Egypt Memphis & Sakkara to view the treasure of the ancient King Ramsis II & view the step Pyramid of King Zoser. Lunch meal is served in a local restaurant in Cairo. Back to hotel for overnight stay.
DAY 3: Cairo - Alexandria Tour After breakfast, depart for a drive to the Mediterranean city of Alexandria which known as The Bride of the Mediterranean. Visit the famous Catacombs & Bombay Pillar & Citadel & Alexandria Library, which renovated 2002 and reopened then lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant in Alexandria, proceed to the beautiful Montazah Gardens. Then drive back to Cairo and Overnight stay.
DAY 4: Cairo sightseeing tour After breakfast, a full day guided tour in Cairo starting by visiting the Egyptian Museum where you will have the chance to view the treasure of the famous ancient king Tut Ankh Amoun. Then proceed to the Citadel of Saladdin where you will visit the famous Mosque of Mohamed Ali which known as “Alabaster Mosque” and watch the super view of Cairo in the background then proceed to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue, end your tour by the Khan El Khalili Bazaar which includes the largest Era in the Middle East to shop and go back home with souvenirs to your beloved. Return to your hotel for overnight
DAY 5: Cairo - Home After breakfast check out, then transfer to Cairo International airport to fly back home. ( End of Cairo Vacation Package )
Egypt Cairo Holidays includes: - Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative in all airports during Egypt Tour & Travel Package - Assistance of our personal during your tours and excursions - All airport transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicles - Hotel accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo on bed and buffet breakfast - Full day tour to Pyramids of giza, Sphinx, Valley temple, Memphis and Sakkara - Full day tour to the Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Alabaster Mosque - Full day tour to the Alexandria Library, Montazah Palace, Catacomb and Pompey Pillar - Lunch meals during Cairo tours and Giza - Egyptologist english tour guide - Entrance fees to the sights as per the Egypt tour package itinerary - All hotel taxes and charges
Egypt Cairo Holidays excludes: Optional Tours Personal expenses Tipping
Accommodation Plan A - Superior
4 stars Hotel: - Cairo Hotel: Pyramids Park Hotel
Price per person
Oct - Apr
Accommodation Plan B - Deluxe
5 stars Hotel: - Cairo Hotel: Le Meredien Pyramids
Price per person
Oct - Apr
Terms and Conditions
* 25% deposit required to guarantee the reservation and can be made online by credit card, Visa and Mastercard or bank transfer * The remaining 75% will be required to pick up in the day of the tour and can be paid by credit card or cash
Egypt entry visa is required and already included in your package price and would be provided by our representative upon arrival airport for American Citizens, Canadian Citizens, British Citizens, Australian and most of Europeans and Latin Americans Citizens please advise the nationality at time of booking, also Egyptian entry visa can be obtained form the Egyptian embassy at your end.
- Prices are quoted in USD currency per person based on double occupancy. - Single room will be subject to a supplement. - Triple room reduction will be applied - Prices are not valid during ( New Year - Xmas - Easter ) Periods - Children between 02-12 years get 50% discount.
What to bring
- Passport valid for 6 months - Comfortable shoes - Cotton clothes in summer - Warm clothes in winter - Sun block - Sunglasses - Hat - Photo/Video Camera