Sonesta Nile Goddess, one of the 4 Sonesta Nile cruises. Nile Goddess like all the other Sonesta Nile Cruises is an exceptional, elegant, sophisticated, and pleasant Nile cruise. The Sonesta Nile Goddess sails between Luxor and Aswan. The Ship was built in 1989 and was totally renovated in 2003.Elegant amenities on the Nile Goddess cruise ship's are delivered with deluxe touch of hospitality. There are 47 Deluxe cabins, 2 Senator Suites and 4 Presidential Suites with private terrace. All cabins have broad panoramic windows overlooking the magical view of the River Nile. Facilities: In-room dining available until midnight, Main dining room, lounge and Sun Deck Bar, Nightly Entertainment, Fully-equipped Conference Room for up to 12 persons (round tables), Barbecue Area on deck, International Telephone Line and Internet Connection, Outdoor Swimming Pool with Bar Service, Spa (Gym room, Massage, Sauna & Jacuzzi). Cabins: Panoramic Windows, Family Plan accommodation (Connecting Cabins), Private, direct-dial Telephone, Hairdryer, Safe, Mini-bar, Music System, Plasma televisions, Wireless Internet Connection, Individual Climate Control, Bathroom with full-size bathtub.
Day 1: Arrive Luxor - Nile Cruise sights Meet and assist by our travel REP upon arrival at Luxor airport, train station, or Luxor hotels. Then you will be transferred by private air-conditioned vehicle to board the Nile cruise. Lunch is served a board, followed by a guided tour to visit the most famous Karnak and LuxorTemples. Back to your cruise ship for afternoon tea and dinner, overnight stay a board the cruise in Luxor. Day 2: Luxor sightseeing Breakfast on board the cruise, followed by a guided tour to the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor to visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. Back to the cruise for lunch and an afternoon tea during sailing to Edfu. Dinner and overnight a board in Edfu. Day 3: Edfu & Kom Ombo sightseeing Breakfast on board the ship, then you will be taken in a guided tour to visit HorusTemple in Edfu. Back to the cruise, start sailing to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board the cruise. A guided tour to visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Aswan, dinner and overnight stay. Day 4: Aswan sightseeing Breakfast a board the nile cruise, followed by an early tour to visit the High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, and the majestic Philae Temple during sailing by a small motor boat, visit the Botanical Garden. Overnight stay on board in Aswan. Day 5: Aswan - Disembarkation Disembarkation after breakfast. transfer to Aswan airport, train station, Aswan Hotels.
Day 1: Arrive Aswan - Nile Cruise sights Meet and assist by our travel REP at your arrival at Aswan airport, train terminal, or hotels in Aswan. Then you will be transferred by private air-conditioned vehicle to embark your Nile Cruise. Lunch meal is served aboard the cruise, followed by a guided tour to visit the High Dam, the Granite Quarries, and the Temple of Philae. Back to the cruise ship for dinner, Overnight stay in Aswan. Day 2: Kom Ombo - Edfu Nile Cruise sights Breakfast on board the cruise, start sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Lunch is served a board the cruise, continue sailing to Edfu to visit Hours temple. Back to the cruise for afternoon tea and dinner on board and overnight in Edfu. Day 3: Luxor - Nile Cruise sights After breakfast sail to Luxor. Lunch is served and then you will be taken in a guided tour to the East Bank of the Nile in Luxor to visit the most famous Karnak and Luxor Temples. Return to the ship for afternoon tea, dinner and overnight stay in Luxor. Day 4: Luxor sightseeing / Disembarkation Disembarkation after breakfast, followed by aguided visit the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor to see the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir EL Bahari, and the Colossi of Memnon. From there you will then be transferred to Luxor airport, train terminal or Luxor hotels.
- Meet and greet service by our REP in arrival & departure - Transportation by private air-conditioned Modern vehicle - Accommodation aboard 5 star cruise ship on full board basis - Tour to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples Trip to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple - Excursions to visit Edfu temple according to the nile cruise itinerary - Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple according to the cruise itinerary - Tour to visit Philae temple, unfinished obelisk and The High Dam - Sailing around the Elephantine island and Botanical Gardens - Entrance fees to the above mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan - Egyptologist tour guide during your excursions and cruise holiday - Service charges and all applicable local taxes
- Personal expenses and Tipping - Optional excursions to attend Sound and Light Show
Summer Season May - September
Price per person
4 Days - 3 Nights
5 Days - 4 Nights
Winter Season October - April
Price per person
4 Days - 3 Nights
5 Days - 4 Nights
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are not valid during ( New Year - Xmas - Easter )
- Children between 2-12 years get 50% discount.
*Itinerary could be changed without prior notice due to Navigational and Safety restrictions such as low level of water and locks closures.
*In case the government increase taxes the rates could be changed without prior notice.
*Itinerary could be changed without prior notice due to Navigational and Safety restrictions such as low level of water and locks closures.*In case the government increase taxes the rates could be changed without prior notice.
Entry visa to Egypt is required and can be obtained upon arrival Egypt by our representative for American Citizens, Canadian Citizens, British Citizens, Australian and most of Europeans and Latin Americans Citizens please verify the nationality at time of booking, also Egyptian entry visa can be obtained form the Egyptian embassy at your end
- Price is per person in double cabin, triple reduction and single occupancy supplement applies. Christmas, New Year and Easter period supplements applies - Children between 2-12 years old get discounts 50% at least hotels and cruises offered almost available but subject to availability at time of booking and in case of overbooking we would provide similar ones with same facilities.
What to bring
Passport valid for 6 months Comfortable shoes Cotton clothes in summer Warm clothes in winter Sun block Sunglasses Hat Camera